- With 25 years experience as a pet and house sitting company we offer an individual tailor made service to suit you, your home and pets requirements.
- Our service:
- Allows your pets to remain in their own home
Keeps your home aired and lived in
Keeps your garden maintained and plants watered
Deters burglars from your house
Meets house insurance criteria
Secures reduced house insurance criteria
professional, capable & discreet pet & house sitting service
About our sitters
For you to be comfortable with your pet and house sitting arrangement, our aim is for your sitter to be someone you can trust, someone you would like to do such house sitting for you and your pets again, in the future.
- Absentia's house sitters are selected for their integrity, competence and reliability.
- We select house sitting employees from mainly professional backgrounds: police force, ex service personnel, teachers etc.
- Our house sitting staff have usually taken early retirement.
- The role of house and pet sitting requires our staff to be fit and responsible people who live throughout the United Kingdom.
- All Absentia's house sitters must be residents of the United Kingdom.
- Our sitters no longer have any pets of their own and enjoy caring for clients' pets.
- Many house sitting staff are keen gardeners.
- Absentia's house sitters are our employees who follow strict company rules.
We choose the house and pet sitting staff member who will suit you and your pet's requirements - someone who will care for your pets, house and garden in your absence. Rather like having grandchildren, a sitter can hand them back to your care on your return.
House Sitting Brochure request
To request a brochure including full house and pet sitting details, booking form and price list, please follow the link below and complete the form, ticking all appropriate boxes.
We look forward to hearing from you, finding out more about your pet requirements and being able to address your specific house sitting needs.
Alternatively, please telephone, email or write to Absentia’s address below.
All Client information is held in strictest confidence. No details are stored on Absentia’s server.
How to become a house sitter
Absentia is uncompromising regarding recruitment of staff for pet and house sitting.
Most are ex-forces personnel. Many have come from professional backgrounds.
Our house sitting employees are motivated by job satisfaction.
They love caring for clients' pets as they no longer have pets of their own.
House and pet sitting is rewarding. Please contact us if the concept of sitting is of interest to you.